Ninja Scroll Ninja Scroll

That was intense :D Alot of Ninja action. You really put alot of effort into using each character! Keep up the good work ^ ^

JoeDragonn responds:

Yeah that was the plan to get that Ninja feel, did u watch emd of credits?

Gouken vs Oni-Akuma Gouken vs Oni-Akuma

That was pretty awesome man. Nothing but action. I love the way you found different ways to use the Hadoken. Keep it up !

MysticSkillz responds:

Thank you Tech, it means a lot. You guys are an inspiration to me with these sprite movies. A lot of fun.

Rugal VS. Bison Rugal VS. Bison

THAT WAS AWESOME!! It was a really intense fight! Nice and fast pace. I love the color palettes used for each character. Keep up the good work! :D And thanks for adding me to the special thanks! not sure why I'm there XD but it feels nice LOL

Datta No Kami Opening Datta No Kami Opening

That was awesome dude! It had alot of different elements and emotions behind each part. Just how a Opening should be. Keep up the good work!

ClideXIII responds:

We should work on a Shift Opening when the series is done lmao! Thanks so much Techlesswayz

Intro Project Intro Project

pretty awesome my friend (: !

Jungle Hunt Jungle Hunt

This is your best work for sure. It was true to characters. The voices were REALLY good. I enjoy ho you made Batman use the environment around him, it gives it that super hero feel. :)
good job!

MysticSkillz responds:

Many thanks sir! Without the help of the actors, this wouldn't be as good.

Sasori's Destruction Sasori's Destruction

It's better than what i can draw.

SebzX12 responds:

No, your drawings are better :)

Gunmetal Black Gunmetal Black

Ok... I'm totally digging this. O: That rotation part was pretty cool ! I love the humor you bring to the table in your animations, it's pretty funny. :) This one is inspirational for sure.

Ryu vs. Twelve Ryu vs. Twelve

What.... Why is there even a picture of Sakura if she's not even in it??
You need to make your videos faster, the pace of this fight is too slow.
AND Akuma entering in? the hug?! watching the stars during the DAY TIME!? omg, I'm so done.

SebzX12 responds:

Its night time.... do you see the sun???

Speed Draw HM Speed Draw HM

Awesome my friend~ The song is pretty cool too!

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks man, my bro did the music.